Monday, August 20, 2018

How blogging helps me in real life

Hey readers,

How are you guys doing? I hope you are having an awesome day! Before I begin, I just wanted to say thank you to each of you who gave me a suggestion on the personal touch (my lastest post) and I am so glad you guys are good with "hey readers". I have decided to stick with that :D

*Moving on*

So, as you guys know, I love blogging so much and I know I say that a lot but I really do. Well, today is not about how much I love it but how much blogging helps me in real life.

I say real life because blogging is a part of me that is secretive. No one really knows that I blog and so when I blog, I feel like I am in a different world far away from my reality.




1- Get away from the hate
When I say hate, I don't mean it personally but generally. Just by reading or watching the news you can see all the hate that there in this world. People killing people, racism, and what not. So, getting away from all the negativity and writing on my blog can be really helpful. The blogging community is so kind and awesome. A nice comment, a like on my post or anyone who reads my posts can simply make my day :)

2- Learning
I can't tell you how many things I learned from blogging. Not only about blogging but from other bloggers too. I used to only comment on blogs I could relate to. Now, I learn new things everyday by reading things that aren't familiar to me so that I can learn it. For example, I would never check out technology bloggers because I don't know much about it but now I do check them out and do learn how things work and know the latest phones or gadgets they have.

I also know bloggers who writes beautiful poems. Those bloggers really inspired me into writing poems for a poetry class I had to take when my mind was blank. Trust me, having those amazing bloggers who write poetry and stories really helped me passing that poetry class.

3- On the same boat
When you are in your own little world, you think that you are the only one who feels in some way. Whatever you feel like, you might think that no one else feels the same. But when you are out there reading other blogs, you realize you are not alone. You can read other blog posts and relate to other people's situations. After reading, you know that you are not alone. This can be such a relief.

4- Mentally
Blogging really helps me mentally. Whenever you are writing a post, you have something in mind. You are thinking about that something and you might want to share it. How many posts do you have on your blog that is either something personal to you or some random or important thoughts put into words? Well, imagine not having to write them down on a paper or on a blog. You are going to have a breakdown. Sometimes, it is important to clear things up. Keeping everything in mind is just another way to give self stress. So, you need to let it all out. That is why, writing down your thoughts or sharing them with someone is needed. This is how blogging helps my mental health. I write my thoughts on this blog and share them with you guys. Trust me, it feels really good.

5- Productive
Are you a lazy person? Do you feel like you are being useless? I don't know about you but I feel this way sometimes and that is not a good feeling. But, when I am blogging, I feel useful. I feel like I have an identity. I can proudly say that I am a blogger (well, I say it to myself, in my mind because a little bit of self-encouragement can't hurt right?!). When you blog, you have to write new posts, do some promotion for your posts and interact with other bloggers and much more. That does include some work and since I love blogging, it encourages me to do something. It makes me feel less lazy and more productive. It actually makes me happy.

For all of these reasons and more, blogging is always worth it. It is by far the best decision I have ever made.

How does blogging helps you in your life? Do you feel a certain way about blogging? 

~ Thank you so much for reading and happy blogging! ~

20 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I can agree on all points mentioned by you.
    Hope more people start blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D & me too, I hope more people blogs and share their stories across the world :)

      Delete
  2. Yes I agree with you..blogging helps positively .helps in using the time creatively..learning..sharing .
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! Thank you so much for passing by! :)

      Delete

  3. Wow. Such a great article! I know what this feels like. Having a sensitive skin, I know this really sucks. Thank you so much for this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yep. Thank you for passing by! :)

      Delete
  4. This is encouraging. I want to start blogging and see how it goes for me. Thanks for sharing ♥️ ♥️ By any chance you are interested on doing collaborations, you can check out the collaborations portal of Phlanx.com and connect with amazing brands!

    Xoxo,
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. Blogging is so much fun. :D Awee you are most welcome! I will check it out. Thank you so much Tiffany. :)

      Delete
  5. Excellent post. Everything you say is true. I've experienced most of the same benefits. When I started blogging a decade ago, I did it secretly in the sense that nobody in my real life knew about it. Blogging helped me open up about a part of myself (being transgender) that I wasn't brave enough to reveal in person. Now I am and it was blogging that gave me the courage. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I am so glad things worked out for you and that blogging helped you open up about yourself and to your surrounding. That is awesome! :D Thank you so much.

      Delete
  6. I love this! Reading blogs can help you discover so much about yourself and other people. I'm so glad blogging has been so helpful to you. Just reading about the poetry part has inspired me to possibly start sharing my poetry on my blog. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Same here :D & omg yes you should definitely do that. I would love to read your poetry :)

      Delete
  7. I totally agree with u. Reading other blogs increase our reading nd knowledege skills nd by writing blogs I feel our thinking nd assuming power also increase.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeep it does! You are so right. Thank you so much Sara :D

      Delete
  8. I COMPLETELY agree! I've found blogging has helped me a lot in my personal struggles, even if I'm not blogging about them directly. It gives me a sense of purpose and that's always a natural antidepressant for me. I agree about the blogging community as well, I've met a lot of really nice people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww it is really nice to hear that blogging has helped you too. I love hearing stories like this. Yeah, I did too. Blogging is so much fun and rewarding too. :D

      Delete
  9. I totally agree with you! Blogging has so many positives that only people who blog can realize. In life many of us tend to keep things in, but blogging helps us let those feelings out, and gets us interacting and sharing with other bloggers in ways we probably would never do without blogging. I don't ever plan on stopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Imagine not having to keep your thoughts for yourself and being able to share it with amazing people who won't judge you or anything. It is just awesome. That is good. Don't ever stop! Keep blogging! :)

      Delete
  10. Sooooo. I first followed you here from someone else's comment, I clicked to see your website because there was a genuine comment. To be honest, now I don't remember which blog that was. Hmmm...still thinking...
    Anyway, at first I thought it was by chance is how I got here. Now, when I come to think of it, I was meant to be here. I say that because how well I can relate to the topic of this content.
    I am a heavy thinker and an empath. With so many thoughts overflowing, I could barely stay sane. One day, my energy worker/healer told me to start writing everything that goes on in my head and I did that. A significant difference is what I felt, being an introvert it is nearly impossible for me to share my mind with anyone.
    That's pretty much how I realized that I could write fairly decent content and should build on it. Although, I don't have a personal blog but the diary still stays close to me to express everything out on it.
    You know how they say, for some feelings and thoughts to evaporate they need to surface first.
    I couldn't agree with you more about the fellow bloggers, most people I have interacted have been really awesome and in most cases share something in common too.

    Thank you for sharing your story. It's inspiring to me.

    PS: Forgive me for long comments :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nadeeem! You are simply amazing! I am an introvert too so I totally get it. That is so sweet. I am so glad that you started blogging (persona or not) it is a huge thing. Ommg are you kidding me? I love comments and love longer ones even more. Thank you so much Nadeem1

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)