Tuesday, December 1, 2020

The One With the Advent Calendar

Hey readers,

Do you love advent calendars? Are you a huge friends fan? If you answered yes to both of these questions, I am sure you know exactly where this is going....

IT IS TIME TO OPEN THE OFFICIAL F.R.I.E.N.D.S ADVENT CALENDAR! 



I have been waiting for this moment FOREVER! If you are a friends fan, I hope you got your hands on this amazing advent calendar as they have been sold out the last time I checked. EVERY friends fan need this! 

Also, since I am doing 12 days of Blogmas, you won't be able to see the rest of the surprises here. If you really wish to join me in my daily happiness of Christmas count down, you can totally check out my insta stories for the follow up! You will get to see everything on this calendar from december 1st to the 25th. 

Insta: @thatunknownblogger 

*** If you are not aware of this, there is more than just one friends advent calendar. However, this one is the OFFICIAL one. 

Alright guys, it's time for my moment of happiness. Let's do this!

 





I GOT A FRIENDS PEEPHOLE PHOTO FRAME ORNAMENT! How cute is that? This is so exciting! I feel like opening all of them today but I can't. Well, we'll have to wait tomorrow for the next surprise. Until then, I am just gonna sit here and admire this because why not? :)

*You can't really see it but there is a plastic in the middle so it is perfect for those of you who wants to put a picture and also hang it on their Christmas tree.

Who else is doing Blogmas this year? Comment your links below so I can check out your posts. 

~ Thank you so much for reading and happy blogging ~

6 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun advent calendar! I have been following a few different people sharing their own on TikTok, and I love that there are so many different themes. There is a Nightmare Before Christmas one that I have serious considered pulling the trigger on hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, it is super fun! Oh, I have seen that one! It looks interesting. You should totally go for it :D I hope you do. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG I love this! I love Friends and this is such an inventive idea :) I have a cadbury advent calendar every year (that my mum still buys me!) and it's the best, but I love it when there are more inventive ideas such as this one :) thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, I am so happy you love Friends, too! Ouuh that tradition sounds like really fun! Cadbury is gooood :D Thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. The "Welcome to our tropical Christmas Party" was just hilarious 😂 this looks so cool!! Nice writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa thank you so much! I love it too x) I appreciate it :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)