Monday, May 7, 2018

How to support other bloggers

Hey readers,
How are you doing? So in my last blog post we talked about where to find your type of blogs and in the previous one we talked about how blogging is awesome and that if you are interested you should definitely go for it. (I'll put in the links below) Now I want to talk about how you can support other bloggers.





So you made a blog, you found other bloggers that you find interesting. Now what?
Don't you want to support them like they support you?

Here are some ways you can support them :D

1- Subscribe/ Follow
If you like a blog, subscribe to it. Be part of their mailing list. This is an indirect way of saying I love your blog and I want to see more of your awesome posts. I feel like it is pretty hard to get followers on a blog because no matter how much your blog is awesome, people might hesitate to click that button. It is much easier for people to follow you on twitter instead and just click your links whenever they want to check out your blog. But if you really like a blog, you should follow it so you will be notified when they post. :)

2- Comment
Bloggers love comments. It takes time to create a new post and if you take time to comment on people's blogs, they will love it and be even more motivated to create new posts. Let them know how you enjoy their posts, how you want to see more of those, how you can relate to them. Comments are one of the best ways to support bloggers.

3- Follow them on social media
There are numerous ways a blogger can promote their new blog post. I feel like bloggers mainly promote their posts on twitter and instagram, pinterest and on bloglovin' so if you see these links on their blog just go ahead and click them and follow them. Don't hesitate to message them and let them know you enjoy reading their blog posts. A simple act of kindness can change everything!

4- Buy their "stuff"
If a blogger is selling some of their products like maybe on Etsy or something, you can support them by buying their products.

5- Share away
One thing that you can do is share a blog post. If you really enjoying reading a post or find it inspiring, just go ahead and share it with anyone you know. You can share it on facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest. Retweet it on twitter, repost on instagram, pin it on pinterest.

If you do some or all of this, I promise you, you are not only making other bloggers happy, but yourself too because what you give is what you get. If you show lots of love and support towards other bloggers, they will return the love too.

Also, this will help you build a stronger bond with other bloggers and perhaps you might end up with awesome blogging buddies :D

Blogging isn't just about yourself, it is about a whole community. - H.P.








28 comments:

  1. I agree that blogging is not about developing your own talent, but also way for networking & meeting new people

    from bobohaha^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you think the same :)
      Thanks for passing by! :D

      Delete
  2. Absolutely!! I always love when someone tells me that a post I wrote resonated with them, but if they don’t reach out in some way, how do I know anyone is reading?! And in a space that is so saturated, it’s nice to know we are forming meaningful connections and meeting new friends—that’s what it’s all about <3 thanks for sharing this, and hope you have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! You said it all :D Thank you so much and I hope the same for you :)

      Delete
  3. Great reminder! I love the blogging community and how we can all learn from one another. We all have our own thoughts and ideas on how to make it work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, every blogger has their own ways of doing things and like you said, it is nice to learn from other bloggers :D Thanks for passing by Trish. :)

      Delete
  4. For sure! I love being part of the blog world, and I think it's important to visit, comment, and share when I can because I know I love when people do the same for me. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! Thanks for passing by :)

      Delete
  5. Great points - and reminders for those of us who blog to support others. I love being part of a blogging community and have certain people I look forward to reading and hearing from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Penny! I love meeting new people and reading new blogs :D

      Delete
  6. These are actually helpful tips. I've been following them to know what other bloggers are doing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa that is great! Each blogger has their own ways. :)

      Delete
  7. I haven't read a post like this before, but it's great. I know I like when people do for me the things you listed, so I'm sure other bloggers appreciate it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true, we appreciate the support from other bloggers as we are willing to support them too :)

      Delete
  8. I absolutely enjoy collaborating with other bloggers and especially love promoting their work! It is important for all of us to connect, encourage, and support each other. All these recommendations for how to support other bloggers is spot on perfect! Wishing everyone an awesome week filled with adventures and the resources necessary to accomplish our goals! Kindest Regards, Mary at World of Writer Mom.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it all Mary! Blogging is all about connecting with each other :) Awee thank you! I wish you an awesome weekend :D

      Delete
  9. I think it's been super fun to find other bloggers to connect with! I hope to cultivate some of those relationships more! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, connecting with bloggers is always a fun thing to do! :) I hope the same thing :D Thanks for passing by!

      Delete
  10. I love this! I have found so many amazing shops from bloggers. I love being part of the blog world and connecting with other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing! I love being part of the blogosphere too :D

      Delete
  11. These are great tips! I've always found that the best way to support other bloggers is to connect with them and have genuine interactions. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Actually, I have benefited using this methods.
    Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great ideas and good impulse. Two additional things I have done to promote my blogger-friends is (1) profile them with interviews and praise, and (2) give annual awards in December -- with real trophies! Everything we do to help our friends is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is great! A nice way to reward bloggers :) Yeeep. Helping is always good. :D

      Delete
  14. So many think that just pushing the follow button is enough, and though that is appreciated everything else you stated above goes with it. Comments feeds motivation to a blogger and lets them know, "Hey, I am reading your work and listening to what you have to say/share." And subscribing is huge to us bloggers, it really does mean your work is inspiring and helpful to others and you are reaching people who need to be reached. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, literally your comment made my day. You are absolutely right. Subscribing goes a long way but comments are what we mostly crave in this blogging world. Thank you so much for this amazing comment of yours. I truly appreciate it. :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)