Monday, July 23, 2018

Things to do when you need inspiration ♥

Hey readers,

Are you a blogger who is currently out of inspiration? Well, you can go ahead and google anything between "unique blog posts ideas" and "where/how to find inspiration". You might either find what you were looking for or you will most likely have results such as "35 blog posts ideas to boost your blog",  "the ultimate list of blogging ideas" and actually have nothing. There is a big chance these ideas are already taken or perhaps not enough creative for your blog? If it is not for you, don't worry about it.

Believe me, I did google a lot of these before I figured out that the best way I could get inspired is by looking at things in a different way. Here are some tips so that you can do the same and get some inspiration for your blog. :)

Edited on Canva


1- Take a look at your likes

Whether you are on instagram, facebook, pinterest, twitter or any other social media platform, you should take a look at your likes and there is a high chance you will find inspiration there.

2- Look back on your older blog posts

Did you do a part 1 of something? Maybe it is time for a part 2? You can also re-write an older post or have similar posts to the previous ones that your viewers loved :D

3- Read other blog posts

You can always get inspired by other bloggers. If you have absolutely loved a blog post from another blogger, you can do a similar one by adding your creativity/personal touch in it and there you have it. :)

4- Participate in tags or challenges

If you want to keep up with your blog but need ideas, you can do those 30 blog posts challenges or any other weekly challenges. I know some people do a favorites of the month or a weekend favorites thing. Others do a "things I am grateful for today" post which is also interesting.

5- Talk about your day/getaway/trip

If you have a family/friends getaway, trip or simply just going out, you can talk about it in blog post. I personally love to read those and would absolutely comment on them.

These are a few ways I find inspiration for my blog. We usually look elsewhere for inspiration but sometimes you can be your own inspiration.

I appreciate each one of you for reading this. I hope these small tips were helpful for you. Please leave your blog link below so that I can check it out. Also, I would love to know where you get your inspiration from.

Until next time, happy blogging! :)

23 comments:

  1. I definitely have moments of lack of inspiration! I think it is especially hard in the summer. I agree with all of your suggestions though! Great ideas to spark some energy again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we all do. That is why I thought I would share some. I hope it helps anyone. :) Thank you Beth!

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I feel like i can't think at all. I just try write something but the page is always white.
    I think you gave me some good ideas do find inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That also happened to me ;0 & I am glad I did :D Thanks for passing by Ana! :)

      Delete
  3. Great ideas! Sometimes it can be tough to come up with blog ideas, but checking out other blogs is always a good way to find new things to write about. Just remember to cite the blogger if you're using their "idea".

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true and yeep! We usually forget that there is a whole copyright rule when using someone else's picture or ideas even while blogging and it is important to always cite the original author. Thank you Lauren! :D

      Delete
  4. Blogging requires a lot of patience. When I feel low, I always remind myself that my passion to write is much more bigger than any other problem. thanks for these tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is true. Patience is needed everywhere. That's great Priya, keeping a positive mind is always helpful. :) Thanks for passing by Priya :D

      Delete
  5. Inspiration is hard to come by sometimes. These are great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also have moments where I run out of blogging inspiration. Visiting other blogs and seeing challenges and link ups often gives me ideas.
    Totally agree that reading old posts can give inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find inspiration anywhere but sometimes you just have to really focus and look around you. Challenges and reading old posts can really help with blogging ideas. Thank you for passing by Anthea :)

      Delete
  7. "Read other blog posts" i also take pleasure from reading other bloggers' work. it keeps me inspired. your article is my read of the day. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too. I love reading other blogs just for fun :D Aweee you are very sweet. Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  8. I think we all have moments where we lose our inspiration! It's completely natural. Thanks for sharing all of your awesome ideas to get over the slump ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! We definitely do. Thanks for passing by :)

      Delete
  9. These are some really great ideas for coming up with post ideas. I was just listening to a podcast where the host reads a book a week and jots down ideas based on what he is reading. He keeps a running excel document that he can draw from of topics that REALLY excite him. Thanks for reminding us how important topics specific to you are important.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ouuh that's actually awesome. That seems like a really fun podcast to listen to ;0 You are most welcome :)

      Delete
  10. Great tips! I will be definitely utilizing them. Thanks for the inspiration :-)

    Melissa
    -chillingwithmymema.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such useful tips! Whenever i hit a deadend in terms of blog ideas I read other blogs. It's a great way to get distracted plus find some inspiration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Yep it definitely is :D Thank you so much for passing by Suktara :)

      Delete
  12. Really? Singing helps? Hahaha :D That's awesome but I don't sing x) I am glad that it helps you find ideas for your blog though :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)