Monday, October 29, 2018

Communication is key - A little reminder

Hey readers,

What is up? I hope you are having an amazing day. I am guessing that you already know what I am going to talk about as the title gives it away but it is very important. Honestly, I don't even know how to say it in other words except for "communication is key".

Sadly, this is what we do less now. We communicate less and less. In fact, our favorite word to avoid communicating is "never mind" because that's way easier than explaining something to someone, especially our feelings.

Yes, I know that this sounds overrated just like the quote :"don't worry, be happy" but honestly speaking, it needs to be said. I am not going to pretend we live in a happy land where everything works the way you want and tell you to go message an old friend. Not at all. I just want you to maintain your current "real" relationships who are valuable to you.

I am not even going to throw stories at you explaining why you need to communicate with your love ones. You know exactly why. Not communicating leads to assuming things and misunderstandings. We already have enough problems in this world, we do not need to create any more problems especially because we want to avoid communication.

Please, if you are having a problem with a friend or a family member currently, talk it out. Don't run away. Communicate. Explain yourself. Understand the other person too. This is very important.


Source


Also, even if you don't have any relationship problems, you should still talk to your friends and family and spend some time simply talking to them. 

Imagine if you had to sit with someone and talk for hours on the bench (picture above). Who would it be with? What would you talk about? Talking to someone close to you is a cure in itself. It can solve problems or prevent them. This is something we all need to do; communicate more.  So, let's do that! :)

***Happy Early Halloween! I hope you get into the Halloween spirit and do fun scary things and get lots of candies. But, please be safe. 


~ Thank you so much for reading this and happy blogging ~

26 comments:

  1. Yes, we've become a bit of a closed off and avoid conflict type of society and therefore, communication breaks down quite a bit. Good reminder to just talk it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it is sad that we have become this way. Thanks for passing by! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a good reminder to communicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely agree! It can be hard to keep in touch with people sometimes, but I try my best because I believe it's important.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am one of those people that people like to dump their problems on. And when they apologize I always tell them not to worry about it. Im happy to listen if it means we can connect on that level. I am honored that they feel safe in talking to me. It's so easy to just hit a like button and think that is staying in touch. Thanks for the reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't always stay positive but it is important to stay open to ourselves and to others. I know right, you are so right. Thank you, Kim! :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the nice birthday wishes. Lack of communication is our biggest problem in modern society. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome and yeah it is. We need to change that. Thanks for passing by! :D

      Delete
  6. I think it's easy to forget to really communicate in this age of social media and electronic everything. Sometimes a phone call or a face to face is needed.

    Cristine
    https://navigatorinchief.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true. Exactly! We all need that. :D

      Delete
  7. Such an a good advice my friend. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. So true. It's sad how people communicate so little and so fake these days. REAL communication is so lacking. I personally feel so fulfilled in life when I have a real conversation about important things and not just surface stuff. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. The "fakeness" is becoming the new "real" way of communicating and that just sucks ;( That is why we seek for true relationship with families and friends. Thanks Sara! :)

      Delete
  9. Love your positivity! It's so true. It's amazing how much of an impact just remembering to talk can have isn't it. We are all so busy and it's easy to forget to actually talk isn't it. Helen x
    www.helenloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Sometimes, we even act busy to avoid conversation which is the worst. We are so bad at it. I am guilty as well. We need to change that. Thank you so much Helen! :D

      Delete
  10. Loved it! I am big on verbal communication but I am not big on doing it. So I'm learning to match my verbal goals by putting them into action to help the understandings of my relationships. It's hard and a journey but i know communication can be achieved by not giving up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa that is awesome. Keep learning and I hope you achieve this goal of yours :D It is so important to communicate. Yep, you are right. Good luck! Thank you :)

      Delete
  11. Amazing post..communication is the key for all successful relationships..thank you for sharing and reminding us the key..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Communication brings good result, no matter in career, business or personal life. Good job in pointing that out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great post ❤ indeed communication is the key to long lasting relationships.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)