Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The Sunshine Blogger Award

Hey readers,

How are you guys doing? I hope you are having a great day. :D I am so very thankful to Stephanie from God's Sweet Nectar for nominating me for my very first Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so much Steph, you are the best! You should all go check out her blog. She's such an awesome friend :D 






Rules for the award:

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
  • Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
  • Nominate (at least) 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
  • List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.


My answers:


1. Why did you start blogging?
I just started blogging for fun. I took a computer class where we learned how to code and everyone had to make a website. Since I really enjoyed that class, I thought blogging would be fun too and here I am :) (It is also an escape from the real world).
2. How long have you been blogging? 
It is soon going to be 5 years of blogging. :D
3. What are your blogging goals? 

I want to interact with more bloggers. I remember being very active in the blogging world where I would go comment on 10 blogs in one day and read so many blogs. I feel like I am not connecting with bloggers that much. I want to change that.


I am thinking of adding more things to my blog. But it is just a thought. (We'll see about that)
4. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?

I enjoy reading books.

I love watching korean/japanese dramas.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I am not so sure. I'll just pass this question. :D
6. What is your favorite post?

I have to say "It's Summer Time!". I love that post because there is a lot of colors. I love all things colorful and that post has many pictures with various colors. Also, a lot of my favorite bloggers who I got to know during the first few years of blogging commented on it which is awesome. The post also "shouts" summer and with all those summery pictures, I can definitely say it is my favorite one so far. :)
7. What other types of blogs do you enjoy reading?
I love reading all types of blogs because each blog is special in its own way. But if I have to put a name to it, I'd say I enjoy reading lifestyle bloggers because they share everything, from beauty to travel to their personal stories which is simply wonderful. I love a mix of everything and it is nice to see various topics that a blog can share.  
8. What is your dream for your blog?
To keep this blog going. Sometimes, I loose my motivation and I can't seem to write anything. It is a total blank. Other times, I feel like writing three blog posts in a week. So it really depends. There are amazing bloggers out there who quit blogging for their reasons but I feel bad because they all have great potential. Some bloggers are wonderful writers and more. It is sad not to see them blog anymore. But, they each have their own reasons not to blog. My dream for this blog is to stay consistent, to keep interacting with other bloggers and be happy with my own content. 

9. What has blogging taught you?


I got to learn so many things while blogging. That includes interacting with other bloggers, making friends through social media, editing pictures for the blog ( 'till this day I am still learning), coding, creating and maintaining a website and so much more. Blogging is very advantageous. You get to learn a lot of things and share your life/passion/story with others. :D 

10. What is a piece of advice you would give to a new blogger?
Interact with other bloggers. Send a private message to another blogger, comment on their blogs, like and subscribe. You can follow blogs on different social media which will help you big time. A community does not build itself. You have to make the effort for it. Discovering new blogs and getting to know other bloggers is the best feeling while blogging. 
11. If you could have one wish, what would it be?

Currently I need motivation for my finals, so I am just going to wish for good grades. :D



My questions for you:

Stephanie's questions are actually really interesting so i'll keep them all :) 

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. What are your blogging goals?
4. What are your hobbies outside of blogging?
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
6. What is your favorite post?
7. What other types of blogs do you enjoy reading?
8. What is your dream for your blog?
9. What has blogging taught you?
10. What is a piece of advice you would give to a new blogger?
11. If you could have one wish, what would it be?


I can't wait to read all of your answers :D Once again, thank you so much Stephanie, you truly are amazing. Guys, I would love for you to check out her blog and the ones listed as well. You definitely won't regret it. :)
~Thank you so much for reading this and happy blogging ~



12 comments:

  1. 5 years of blogging! Impressive. You should be proud. Good luck with your grades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am proud. :D Hehee. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. Five years, way to go! I hope you keep going as well. You've got a super fun vibe going here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I hope so too. I appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  3. I love answer No. 10. The best part of this thing is the interaction with other bloggers. As I get back to regular blogging, it's the friendships that I've made that mean the most!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. That is definitely the best part. I feel like lately I have been interacting less, so one my goal is to do more of that :D Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on five years! I definitely hope to keep blogging. I know I blog a little less than I used to, but I'm trying to make room for other things...but I don't plan on quitting anytime soon!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) That's great, you should keep going too. You have an amazing blog :D Thanks Lauren!

      Delete
  5. 5 years is awesome! I am hitting that 5 year mark next month. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. That's awesome. I am very excited for you :D

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your nomination. Figured I'd answer one of your questions while I was here. If I had one wish I'd probably wish to be healthy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Awee what a great wish! :D I wish you a healthy lifestyle. :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)