Wednesday, May 6, 2020

✦ Celebrating 5 years of blogging ✦

Hey readers,

Guess what? Today, I can proudly say that I have been blogging for 5 years! I started blogging in 2015 and we are now in 2020. Oh, how time flies!

First of all, I would like to say THANK YOU to each one of you who supported me all along. Thank you to everyone who read my posts, commented on them, shared my blog and made my blog what it is today, thank you so much!



As a thank you for all these amazing years of blogging, I have decided to take a challenge. It's been a while since I last challenge myself so I have decided to take on a huge one. I will comment on 50 different blogs to give back to all my awesome readers and discover new blogs at the same time to build new relations with bloggers.

In my next blog post I will write the list of those 50 blogs that I will have commented on. That will end my personal challenge and will give a shout out to those awesome bloggers at the same time. 

If you have been following me on my blog's facebook page or even on twitter, you know that from time to time I have asked people to share their blog links so that I can read and comment on them. I believe that commenting on other blogs is always fun and so rewarding. In order to celebrate my 5 years of blogging, I thought this might be the perfect way to thank you for the love and support I got from all of you.

So don't forget to leave your links in the comments if you want to celebrate with me! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know a lot of people set goals for themselves specifically related to their social media. For example, keeping up with the numbers on instagram, twitter and facebook. I used to do that before. I started being obsess with the numbers. I always got excited when I got a new follower. But I had to learn to stop doing that. It wasn't good for me. 

I learned to stop. Now I am not obsess with the numbers but, I do share my links whenever and wherever it is possible so that people can reaching out to read and follow my blog. I do appreciate when people support me in any way (even if its simply liking one of my posts) and although I don't care for short term growth, I love seeing how far I have come in the long term.

Therefore, here are a few stats related to my blog that I would love to share with you and myself so that I can come back after a year and appreciate the consistency or the growth of these numbers.

All time page views history on my blog: 26 182
Facebook : 550
Instagram: 356
Twitter: 1116
Bloglovin' : 117

Once again, I am very thankful to each one of you for supporting me through all these years and I hope to continue blogging for more years. 

~ Thank you so much for reading and happy blogging! ~


40 comments:

  1. I keep an eye on numbers, but I've learned to take them in stride. I'd rather have great engagement! Still, it's tough not to look at what I had last month, or this month last year, to see how I'm doing today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know but I am simply trying not to get obsess like I was before :D That's great Eli! You are doing awesome.

      Delete
  2. Congrats on five years! That's wonderful, and I like the idea of the comment challenge. I love finding new blogs and connecting with bloggers via comments.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D & yeah I love that more than anything. :) Thanks.

      Delete
  3. That's incredible, this year is also five years of blogging for me too! It's such a great achievement x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D & Omg that is awesome. Congrats on 5 years! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much, Inna. We started our blogs at the same time. Great job! Karl-Heinz from www.khllifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee thanks to you, karl. You are awesome. OMG. Yes! Isn't that amazing? Your blog is goals. :D

      Delete
  5. I have got know you from Facebook groups where you had asked others to put their blog link and you would visit their blog and comment there. My first thought was you may comment a very generic one but you read the blog article and commented on the very context article was written. Since then I am a huge fan of yours. Asked you to write blog articles for Yourdreamtale.com and all your blogs are really very inspiring one and the way you interpret different life aspect it is really very rare and special superpower you have.

    Wish all the very best and many more years of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment literally made me smile. :D That is so cute. Yeah I remember that and omg honestly you motivate me so much. I love writing articles for Yourdreamtale and that blog is so inspiring. It is one of the best blogs I have ever came across.

      Thank you so much for writing this comment. You totally made my day! :D

      Delete
  6. You’ve done so well on your blog and should be super proud of yourself ! Can’t wait to see what else is in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That is so sweet. Yeah, I am hoping for the best :D

      Delete
  7. Let's bring out those Champaign bottles, eh!

    Congratulations on your journey. It's a pleasure to see a fellow blogger sharing their joy with the rest of us.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awee thank you so much! You are awesome. Hahaa yes, let's celebrate! :D

      Delete
  8. Congrats to 5 years of blogging. I started my blog back in 2017 but have recently started taking it a lot more seriously over the past few months!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is awesome. The more you blog, the more you'll love it! Your blog is awesome btw! Thanks so much, Kelly! :)

      Delete
  9. Wow! Congrats on 5 years. I've only been blogging since January 2019. I hope to make it to the 5 year mark. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all the love and support, I truly appreciate this. I hope to keep blogging for as long as I can :D Thank you!

      Delete
  10. Wow,cheers to 5 years of hard work. I'm loving how much you blog has grown and hope it continues to grow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! Five years is a huge commitment and you should be proud of all you have accomplished. I think your idea to comment on 50 blogs is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hahaa yeah I am trying to return the love and support I got from all of you. :)

      Delete
  12. Congratulations on reaching 5 years as a blogger, that's quite the milestone

    www.UnwantedLife.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on 5 years of blogging, that's a great achievement! I've only been blogging for a year and half but I hope I can make it to 5 years or more. I try not to obsess over numbers either, but it's still nice to see them grow over time.

    Sophie | https://thisbrilliantday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are doing a great job. Your blog is awesome and you will surely make it to 5 years and even more. I hope that for you. Yeah, it is good not to be obsessed but still be aware of your growth. Thank you Sophie!

      Delete
  14. Congratulations on 5 years, that's amazing! I hope you have many more :)

    Anika | chaptersofmay.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice .. & many congratulations on completing 5 years of experience -
    DigiShalini

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on 5 years of blogging! That's kind of you to comment on 50 blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. congratulations on 5 years of blogging, I have been blogging for just over a year and i am frustrated.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. Congrats. The discipline and consistency is to be admired. I need that myself. Congrats again !

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on your 5-year blogiversary! That's incredible, especially because I've heard many people give up on blogging before a single year is over. You are obviously doing something right! You are very sweet to highlight 50 blogs in celebration of your achievement, I love that idea!
    https://www.BabyBoomerSuperSaver.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah some awesome bloggers stopped blogging and I feel bad because they were amazing. Thanks a lot :D

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)