Thursday, December 3, 2020

The One with the Friends Characters

Hey readers,

Do you ever wonder while watching your favorite show, which character resemble you the most? I love those online quizzes that let you figure that out. 

If you are a friends fan, I would love for you to take the quiz by clicking the link below. 

Which Friends Character Are You? 

Once you are done with it, let me know in the comments section below which character did you get. I did the quiz twice and got Ross first then Phoebe. I feel like Phoebe best describes me, though! It was really fun. 

Also, I would love to know your favorite Friends Character as well. Who do you love the most and why? 


BLOGMAS DAY 3

Are you excited to see what I got today? 



Friends Advent Calendar Day 3

What I got: 2 Christmas Gift Tags 


I am literally surprised by how patient I am to wait every day to open these awesome surprises. Normally, I am very impatient and I would have open them all the same day. You guys, this is how much I love friends and I am dedicated to it. 

Once again, I hope to see you tomorrow for another surprise. Stay tuned! 

~ Thank you for reading and happy blogging ~ 


9 comments:

  1. @4._friends._4 here- I got Ross but I feel Joey best describes me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Hahaa like I told you, you are knowledgeable like Ross but have a kind heart like Joey :) Thank you for passing by!

      Delete
  2. I'm a mix between Rachel & Monica.

    I call my bf my Chandler to my Monica haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Ross as well!!! Fits me well, though. I always correct people with the "whose". hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Joey. Couldn't have asked for more 😍

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)