Tuesday, December 8, 2020

The One With the Friends Christmas Episodes

Hey readers,

What's a better time to watch the Friends Christmas episodes than the month of December? For those of you who wants to watch all the holiday episodes, I am going to share the list here.

Season 2 | Episode 9 : The One with Phoebe's Dad

Season 4 | Episode 10: The One with the Girl from Poughkeepsie

Season 5 | Episode 10: The One with the Inappropriate Sister

Season 6 | Episode 10: The One with the Routine

Season 7 | Episode 10: The One with the Holiday Armadillo

Season 8 | Episode 11: The One with Ross' Step Forward

Season 9 | Episode 10: The One with the Christmas in Tulsa


Have you watched all of them? Did you miss any Christmas episodes? I hope you guys enjoy Friends as much as I do because after this I got 4 more posts to go to share all my love for the show. 

Also, IT IS BLOGMAS DAY 8



Advent Calendar day 8

What I got: Friends Ornament 


I love because I usually see the quote: "You're the Rachel to my Monica" so it is nice to get this one, it is super cute! 

Alright guys, 4 days left for my blogmas! Let's get it.

~ Thank you for reading and happy blogging ~




2 comments:

  1. 4._friends._4 here. Amazing blog! I have seen all the Christmas episodes and all of them are just so class! The ornaments are also so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)