Monday, December 7, 2020

The One with the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Haul - Part 1

Hey readers,

You guys might have an idea of how much I love the Friends TV show but do you know how many friends thing I own? Well, the answer is A LOT! I am just such a big fan. I really live in my own little world of crazy fandom. Today, I'll show you guys some of the things I got. 




Oh, that central perk sofa is also a piggy bank so I am really in love with it. I can't seem to stop myself from buying anything friends, especially the mugs. This is just some of it. I literally have so many Friends merchandise that I'll have to do a part 2 of this x)



It is Blogmas Day 7! How are you bloggers doing? I just love reading your blog posts. It is super fun! Lots of you have great holidays ideas and great advice for gift ideas. It is very inspiring. I am just so amazed by how you guys have doing this every year, it is not easy to create content for so many consecutive days. I am SO proud of all you bloggers out there (even if you are not doing blogmas). 

Advent Calendar Day 7

What I got: 2 Recipes 


Come back tomorrow for another awesome surprise! 


~ Thank you for reading and happy blogging ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)