Sunday, December 6, 2020

The One with the F.R.I.E.N.D.S facts

Hey readers, 

Guess what? IT IS BLOGMAS DAY 6 which means that I am already half way done since I am doing only 12 days of blogmas. Shoutout to all the bloggers who are doing all 25 days. I salute you!

Also, if you haven't done the "Which Friends Character Are You?" quiz yet, you can do it by clicking this link: https://www.buzzfeed.com/angelicaamartinez/friends-character-personality-quiz

Once you are done with that, you might also want to check out my little FRIENDS trivia. A little fun time for you! 

You can click here: https://thedaiilysunlight.blogspot.com/2020/12/the-one-with-friends-trivia.html

Do let me know your score, I would love to see how well you know the show :D 





Today, I have some more fun for you guys. 20 FACTS ABOUT FRIENDS YOU SHOULD KNOW. 

If you are a huge FRIENDS fan, you might already know these facts but let me tell you that even I was surprised by reading some of them. 

1. Before being called friends, the show was called insomnia cafe, six of one, friends like us and other

2. They wrote the script of  Ross Geller with David Shimmer in mind (it was planned)

3. Lisa Kudrow did not know how to play a guitar.

4. The cast members refused to work until they all get equal pay.

5. Friends was filmed in front of a live audience and they would ask them their opinions.

6. The apartment numbers switched during the series.

7. Bruce Willis appeared on Friends for free after losing a bet with Perry.

8. Gunther's bleached hair was accidental.

9. The identity of "ugly naked guy" wasn't revealed until 2016.

10. Friends were supposed to have only 4 friends (Chandler and Phoebe was originally not a part of it)

11. Monica and Joey were supposed to get together.

12. The names of the cast was inspired by "All My Children" cast.

13. Monice is older than Ross.

14. The white dog (that joey owns) is actually Jennifer Aniston's. 

15. Marcel was played by two different monkeys. 

16. Matthew Perry's dad appeared on the show.

17. The creators wanted Courtney Cox to play the role of Rachel.

18. David Schwimmer direct 10 episodes of Friends.

19. Monica's refrigerator actually worked. (there were snacks and drinks for the cast members)

20. The opening credits were not shot in New York.


I hope you guys had fun reading those. Were there any facts that surprised you? Did you discover something new? Let me know in the comments section below! 

Advent Calenday Day 6

What I got: A Friends sticky note


Awee this is super cute. I love sticky notes and to have this friends sticky note is awesome! 

I hope to see you here for another surprise tomorrow. :)


~ Thank you for reading and happy blogging ~



2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I can't imagine it without any one of them missing. Good going eh. 🙌

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)