Thursday, December 10, 2020

The One with the F.R.I.E.N.D.S HAUL - Part 2

Hey readers,

It is almost the end of my blogmas journey this year. I met a whole community of bloggers who are also doing blogmas and it is just amazing. I hope I get to do this next year as well! 

Today, I'll show you more Friends things that I bought recently. It is always fun to go for a Friends merch hunt. Sometimes, I actually go out there looking for things and some other time I just let those friends memories find me. 










This is not even everthing! I have so much more :D Do you guys want to see more? Should I do a part 3? Let me know in the comments section below :)



Advent Calendar Day 10 

What I got: Quotes Cards




These are super fun friends quotes to remember. I love this :D 

~ Thank you for reading and happy blogging ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)