Friday, December 11, 2020

The One with the F.R.I.E.N.D.S Wishlist

Hey readers,

Do you guys ever make yourself a wishlist? I have two types of wishlists so far, one for books that I want to read and the other is all for all friends things that I wish to have. I am super excited to share it with you guys! :D 


Alex and Ani Friends Bracelet

Look at this beautiful bracelet. The color, the design and everything else is just so perfect. But, it is really expensive. 




HUGSYYY!!



Who doesn't want this adorable plush from one of the most iconic shows? 





Funko Pops


I have got Joey and ordered some more pops to add to my collection. I am still waiting on the shipment. I can't wait to get them ALL! 




It is Blogmas Day 11

Advent Calendar Day 11 find:

What I got: 2 cute ornaments 



I hope to see you again tomorrow on my last day of Blogmas.



 ~ Thank you so much for reading and happy blogging ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)