Friday, January 15, 2021

The Outstanding Blogger Award

Hey readers,

Happy Friday! I hope you're doing well. What better way to start this year's first blog post than being nominated by two amazing bloggers for The  Outstanding Blogger Award. I feel very honored and blessed to be nominated by the amazing blogger, B from MindBeautySimplicity & the wonderful blogger, Deborah from HeadphoneThoughts. One blogs about everything related to minimalism, beauty & fashion and the other shares her thoughts and reflections based on her life. Both of these lifestyle bloggers writes beautifully and are very kind hearted. Please do check out their blogs! 

Here's the link to the original creator of this award: The Original Outstanding Blogger Award


Rules:

  • Provide a link to the creator's original award post
  • Answer the quetions provided
  • Create 7 unique questions
  • Nominate at least 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award's creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
  • At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator's original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding blogger award.




B's Questions:

What are your blogging goals for 2021?

  • I want to discover as many bloggers as I can and get to know them through my interview series and by reading their blogs posts. 
  • Be more consistent with my posts this year. 
  • Promote my blog on Pinterest. 
What was something positive that happened last year?

I participated in blogmas. I always wanted to participate as I have seen other bloggers do it and it seemed so much fun but challenging as well. I only did 12 days of Blogmas but it was totally worth it. I also met a lot of other bloggers who were also doing blogmas and it was amazing. Also, another positive thing is that I was very active and consistent on Instagram. I was able to focus on that and I am glad as it was a goal of mine that I have achieved. Hopefully, I get to keep up with that. 

What is your niche / favorite thing to write about?

My favorite thing to write about is "how-to's". If you look at my blog posts, you'll see it is mostly blogging advice. 
  • How to support other bloggers
  • How to write a good comment on a blog post
  • How blogging can help in your life
I have learned a lot while blogging and I want to share that knowledge with anyone else who needs it. 

Who inspires you the most in life?

I have more than one person who inspires me. I'd say it is basically the people I am surrounded by everyday. I have a small circle of friends and of course, my family. We usually get inspired by what we see, read & experience. Also, I can say that I get to learn new things everyday by reading a blog post or by having a conversation with someone at work and simple things like that can inspire me. 

Where would you want to travel next when it’s safe to do so? 

I have only been going from home to work and work to home these days. So, at this point, I'd be grateful to have the chance to travel anywhere in the world.

What inspiring message would you want your readers to know?

"At the end of the day, it is all about the little things"

I believe that it is always the little things that matters the most. After all, our memories come from those little moments that are so special to us and lead to big things. 

Is there a topic you wish to write about, but are afraid of the reaction?

Not really, I believe that everyone has a right to their opinions and can totally disagree with the way I think or see things. I think the best part of blogging is to be able to write whatever you want to without being afraid of judgment. People can also share their thoughts through comments and it is nice to see the different perspectives. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deborah's Questions: 

Tell us your 2021 goals for your blog

As I have mentioned above, my goals are:

  • Discover more blogs and get to know them through their posts and my interview series
  • Be more consistent with my blog posts
  • Promote my blog on Pinterest

How do you plan on implementing your goals for your blog in 2021?

  • Discover new blogs through social media: twitter, instagram, facebook and pinterest
  • Interview more bloggers to know their stories, their thoughts on life, their interests
  • Schedule posts using my blog journal
  • Create pins on Pinterest and increase my reach

What inspires you to write your blogs?

Inspiration can come from anywhere, you just need to take some time to think. Your blog is based on yourself, your life, your thoughts, your experiences. Blogging is basically sharing your life with others and getting inspired from others as well. You share your life, your knowledge and you learn and take advice from others. You take and you give back. 

Why did you begin your blog?

It started from a class that I took back in college. I had to make a website and I did some research. While doing that, I discovered a few bloggers and read their posts. It was interesting. That's when I first started my own blog. That was one of the best decisions of my life and I am thankful to that class where I learned a lot of things such as coding, building a website, the computer language and more. 

What have you learned about yourself in writing your blogs?

I learned a lot while blogging. I didn't even know I was capable of making my own website at first. I also learned how to interact with other bloggers. One of the best reasons to be nominated for an award is to answer the questions that make you think about yourself. 

What would you change about your blog?

I would love to add more pages to my blog ( I have ideas but I need some more time to work on it)

How do you feel about collaborating on your blog?

I would love to collaborate with other bloggers in the near future. It is always fun to work with others. If I get the opportunity, I'd love to. 

My questions for you:
1.What's the most interesting place you've visited?
2.What is one of the most awkward moments of your life? 
3.Would you rather have a home on the beach or the mountains?
4. If your life was a movie, what would it be called?
5. If you could choose to invite three celebrities at your house, who would they be? 
6. What would your ideal day look like? 
7. If you have to learn a new skill, what would it be? 

Since I got nominated by 2 different bloggers, I am going to tag 14 people in total

My nominees: 

Molly - Molly Louise
Carina and Juliade - Project Girl 2 Woman
Francesca - Francesca's Finds
Katie - Watt The Blog


I hope you enjoyed reading this post, please do check out these amazing bloggers. Once again, thank you to B & Deborah for this nomination. Do give them a follow. I'll leave their links below. 


B's social media:
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/mind.beauty.simplicityblog/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/mindbeautysimplicityblog/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mindbeautysimp1

Deborah's social media:
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/headphonesthoughts/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/Headphonesthougths/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HeadphonesTblog

Have a great weekend! 

~ Thank you for reading and happy blogging ~

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on achieving your goals for 2020 and I loved reading about how and why you started your blog. Good luck in 2021, I'm sure you'll smash your goals this year too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lisa! You are very sweet, I hope to achieve my goals as well. Thanks :D

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, you really did deserve this!!! You are such a great blogger and will always have my support. And thank you for the nomination, I am so honored. XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are the sweetest. Of course, you deserve it more than anything. Thanks for your support :D

      Delete
  3. Congrats on being recognised for this. Always nice when another blogger appreciates your work. Loved reading your answers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I always love to read about other bloggers and to learn a little bit more about the person behind the blog! I hope that you will reach all your 2021 goals and have fun with your blog! Stay safe and healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love reading about other bloggers as well. It is always interesting :D

      Delete
  5. Congrats on being recognised! Good luck with your blogging goals for 2021, I'm sure you'll smash them!

    Tash - A Girl with a View

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)