Monday, February 15, 2021

Pinterest - A Must Have

Hey readers,

I have heard that some people are absolutely in love with Pinterest while some others hate it and a few might have a love-hate relationship with it. I am one of those who is in love with Pinterest. Yes, I can spend all day scrolling through pins and I won't get bored. 




Now, let's talk about why you SHOULD have Pinterest (even if you don't like it). 


Inspiration

More often than not, we need inspiration. We are always out there looking for new ideas, for creativity and the best place to look for them is Pinterest. You can search anything that you want. There is a lot of tutorials, home decor ideas, everything fashion and so much more. You can even look up for blog post ideas or writing prompts for journaling. It is good for professional and personal use. 


Traffic

I'd say if you needed a good reason to use Pinterest even though you are not a fan of it, this would be it. Your pins can link to your website and this could increase your traffic. It is great for promoting your blog and your business. 


Interests & Hobbies 

Pinterest is great for all sort of reasons but it is super fun. Imagine you don't own any website, you could still use it for your own pleasure. You can learn a lot of things. Let's say you love to cook or bake, you can find all the recipes you want. You get to pin, save & share anything. It is basically an endless pool of things that you love. 


Stock Images

Pinterest is known for beautiful pictures. You can use those pins for blog purpose (or other). As long as you give the appropriate credit, you are good! 


Organize your Pins

Pinterest allows you to create boards to organize all your pins. I love the fact that you can do that, it really helps. You can go back to look up for any saved pins whenever you need them. 


Engage

Just like any other social media network, you can engage with people here too. You can create groups and share pins with others. It's really fun! Also, some bloggers like to add their pins below their blog posts so that you can save it for later or share it with others. I find that very useful as you can always go back to that blog post anytime you want. It is a life saver for me. 


A lot of bloggers use Pinterest to promote their website. If you want to know whether it works or not, you just have to try it for yourself. I think it is a great idea for both your professional and personal use. I'd recommend it to anyone. 


What are your thoughts on Pinterest? Do you use it often? Do you like or dislike it? 

Do you have Pinterest? Follow me here


~Thank you for reading and happy blogging ~

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god, don't get me started on Pinterest, I hate that platform so much. Ever since their last set of changes that hit my account in September 2020, my impressions have tanked and five months of talking to their customer support team has lead to no useful information on how to adapt to the changes that tanked my account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aweee no, I am so sorry you have had such a bad experience with Pinterest. I use it everyday not only for professional reasons but for personal use too and I am absolutely in love with it! I guess you won't be using Pinterest anymore? I can't really understand the struggle you have been going through as I haven't has a similar experience but I hope that if ever you do get back at it, you get to have a different experience, more positive! :)

      Delete
  2. Whoa, miss...You gotta slow down...or give us a heads up before you drop bombs like that....There's book reading, there's book rereading, there's instagram, there's reviving old posts...now there's pinterest...Man (or Boy!!!)...it's a tough world...

    Just kidding...
    I think I really enjoyed pinterest, creating pins at least. They are big and can contain a lot of information. I also agree that if you stay almost consistent, with at least one post a day, gradually, you get more visibility and impressions that leads to traffic to your website. With so many things going, I kinda slowed down on a lotta these things...

    Plus, like you said, it's a great source of information and so many people put out some great stuff over there...

    The thing that I like about your suggestion blogs is that they don't come with fancy promises like you will a million followers, but just about having fun and finding what works best for you...Love it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhha look who's talking, the one who always uplift people with these great comments. Thanks for always making my day brighter. I just want to help people reach a good audience while having fun and Pinterest is a great place for that (although I know some people aren't a fan of it and I can understand) but I absolutely love and wanted to share my love for it! :D

      Thank you for your wonderful comments, boy! :)

      Delete

Comments are always appreciated. Please leave the link of your blog so I can return the love and appreciate your blog as well. Thank you! :)